Keep an eye on our Facebook Page from 1st – 12th December because we’ll be giving away a present every day from Merseyway retailers – just in time for Christmas!
Terms and Conditions for 12 Days of Christmas Competition
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over except persons connected in any way to this promotion.
- All entrants must have a valid UK postal address.
- Participants must write a comment on the 12 Days of Christmas Facebook posts from 1st – 12th December 2017 for a valid entry.
- The competition will only accept one entry per person. However, participants have the right to enter for more than one of the 12 prizes.
- The entry deadline is 3pm for each day of the campaign. The winner will be announced on Merseyway’s Facebook page and will be asked to accept their prize by sending a direct message on Facebook within 24 hours of winning. Failure to do so will automatically trigger a prize entry void and an alternative entrant will be selected.
- Should any prizes advertised be unavailable at the time of winning, Merseyway Shopping Centre has the right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set in these Terms.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Merseyway Shopping Centre cannot accept any liability for any entries that are late, lost or incomplete.
- Failure to comply with these Terms will automatically render a prize entry void. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
- We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
- This promotion is hosted by Merseyway Shopping Centre (“we” “us” or “our”).
- These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.