This Christmas, children can post a letter to Santa to be in with a chance of winning an early Christmas present.
Simply fill out a postcard at the Winter Snow Garden and post it through the provided letterbox to enter – it’s that simple!
Winners will be selected on Friday 16th December and will be invited to accept their gifts from Santa himself on Sunday 18th December. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions for Letters to Santa
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 9 and under with permission from their lawful parent or guardian. All entrants must have a valid UK postal address, except persons connected in any way to this promotion.
- Full completion of the entry form within Merseyway Shopping Centre is compulsory for participation and must be posted through the provided letterbox.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- The closing date for entry is 4pm on Thursday 15th December 2016 and the winners will be asked to attend Merseyway Shopping Centre’s Winter Snow Garden on Sunday 18th December 2016 at 11am to accept the prizes.
- Should any products requested be unavailable at the time of winning, Merseyway Shopping Centre have the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change. All prizes will need to be collected by the winner and their lawful parent or guardian within 7 working days from the date of winning.
- All prizes have a limited worth of £50 or less.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set in these terms and conditions.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- Failure to accept the prize at the time of contact will automatically render a prize entry void and will be offered to an alternative entrant.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.