This Mother’s Day, Merseyway Shopping Centre is inviting families to plant ‘pots of love’ in its Flower Patch – a flower-filled garden where children can pot a plant of their choice and take it home as a FREE gift for mum or grandma.
The Flower Patch, which will be located outside Specsavers on Saturday 25th March from 11am – 4pm, will be hosted by the Merseyway Gardeners who will be on-site to help children pot the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. Participation is free and open to children of all ages.
Merseyway will also hosting a social media competition to win a luxury Mother’s Day hamper. To enter, shoppers will be encouraged to finish the sentence “I love my Mum because…” and post their answer to the Merseyway Facebook or Twitter page. Prizes include a £100 voucher courtesy of Primark, a silver flower necklace from F Hinds, white gold earrings from TN Powell and a three tier chocolate box from Thorntons.
Terms and Conditions for Letters to Mother’s Day Social Media Competition
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over. All entrants must have a valid UK postal address and passport, except persons connected in any way to this promotion.
- For valid entry, participants must complete the sentence “I love my Mum because…” and post their answer to the Merseyway Facebook or Twitter page.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- The winner will be contacted via a direct message on the Merseyway Facebook or Twitter page.
- Should any products stated be unavailable at the time of winning, Merseyway shopping centre have the right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change.
- Merseyway shopping centre has the right to exclude any entries they deem inappropriate i.e. the use of foul and offensive language.
- The opening date for entries is Monday 13th March 2017 from 12pm and the closing date for entries is 12pm, Friday 24th March 2017.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set in these terms and conditions.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all complete, eligible entries.
- Failure to accept the prize within 24 hours from the time of contact will automatically render a prize entry void and will be offered to an alternative entrant.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes must be used by the date provided. Merseyway shopping centre will not provide any alternative prizes if the winners fail to accept the prize before its expiration date.
- Merseyway shopping centre cannot accept any liability for any entries that are late, lost or incomplete.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
- We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
- This promotion is run by Merseyway Shopping Centre (“we:, “us” or “our”).
- These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.