We’ve been working hard during the last few weeks to create a safe and secure shopping environment at Merseyway and are looking forward to welcoming you back from Monday 15 June.
Not all our stores will reopen at the same time so we’ve set up a dedicated page on our website for you to check before your visit…. http://www.merseyway.com/shopping/opening-hours/
You’ll notice a few changes when you visit, but these are important steps in ensuring we keep our shoppers and colleagues safe and include:
- Heightening our cleaning strategy with hourly disinfecting of all touch points throughout the centre.
- Hand sanitising dispensers located throughout the centre.
- Restricting access to our customer toilets to four customers at any one time and implementing a queuing system which adheres to the current guidance on social distancing.
- Removing all floor displays and the centre’s swing to ensure clearer walkways for you.
- Clear signage will be installed at entrances and throughout the centre with messages encouraging our visitors to adhere to social distancing.
- Discouraging use of the centre’s lifts unless necessary and this will be limited to two people from the same party at any one time.
Our friendly security and cleaning teams will also be on hand to help visitors and encourage social distancing.
To help keep the centre as safe as possible we’ll be asking you our customers to:
- Play your part and stay apart by adhering to social distancing.
- Use the hand sanitisers available throughout the centre.
- Pay by contactless (£45 limit) and on card where you can.
- Where possibleonly touch what you intend to purchase.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze.
And most importantly, please do not visit the centre if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
We want to thank you in advance for your patience and your support.
We look forward to seeing you… but remember to stay safe 🌈