Tui Retail Apprentice
TUI are hiring a retail apprentice at their Merseyway Store. Includes a generous discount and sales based commission.
As a Retail Apprentice you will learn to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised service. Over time, you will understand our customers and adapt your style using information provided to help you find ways to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Your growing knowledge will help us collaborate and answer questions for our international colleagues and customers. There will be modern technology to work with so you can discuss, recommend and sell suitable products and services, and promote and assist our customers to self-serve online.
You will inspire and respect your colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun. If things do not go quite right, you will grow in confidence to investigate and resolve every question or complaint straight away. You will start to enjoy change and challenges but regardless you will always ‘go the extra smile’. With our support your desire will lead you to achieve your qualification and importantly, your sales and service targets.
In addition your scope will steadily grow to include our range of Cruise, UK and other exciting holiday products and with these comes a varied administration role. Finally, you will be guided to handle multiple currencies and comply with the procedures, upkeep and responsibilities of operating your local shop.
For more information and to apply. Click here.
Retail Advisor at o2
O2 are hiring a Retail Advisor.
- Being passionate about o2s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things o2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets – selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it commits to o2’s success
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work.
Starting salary: £9.13 per hour plus performance bonus.
Hours: 24 hours